Thursday, July 9, 2009

Today is f(_)cking olevel chinese oral day and I screwed my orals up and the examiner so scary I avoided all eye contact with her and only had eye contact with the other examiner who looked less scary and friendly and the stupid topic is 'should students and teachers be friends' and my answers were crappy and I think I failed and what am I going to do oh no and after oral I went to the bubble tea shop opposite school which rocks btw with my 3 friends for a bitching and gossip session and me and Rachel vented our anger from the oral on food and I think I ate alot I ate a blueberry waffle, popcorn chicken and a cup of strawberry red tea which rocks more than all of you out there and then we did stupid things cause R suggested so and then we talk talk talk talk talk and went home and end of story.

Andria rocks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home