Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Wheeeeeee. Did you ever listen to a song that just makes you smile? A true smile? I'M LIKE SMILING TO THE MAX NOW MAN. The song that wins my heart is I gotta feeling. It just makes me smile like never before. I was emo-ing around just now. Don't believe it? Ask Murphy or Oily Polly. :). Actually I prefer to look at the smiley (: this way instead. but I'm so used to typing it :). I don't know why. :). So there you go. I'm happy now and I'm sweaty from sitting down in my stuffy room forever. Anyways, holidays have been fine. And just now I realised that from now till almost the end of the holidays I have only seen my dad for 1 day. From before hols until now my parents were on a cruise, now my dad's in paris. so yea :). From now on Im going to do smiley faces (: instead because they look sooooo much nicer man. Don't you think so too?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home