Tuesday, June 15, 2010

you know what. I was just thinking. It's pretty hard to explain this, but I will try my best. Did you ever wonder if another person sees the world in a different way than you? Like as in the colours they see are different from the colours I see. Lets say: look at the colour of this sentence. It's green. But how do you describe green. The colour you see might actually be my purple, but since young I have been taught that this colour is green. Get it? Like whatever you see is different from what I am seeing, but because we were taught that that is what the colour is, so we think that we are seeing the same thing when we are not. Also, scientists say that other animals can see more colours than us. But since young we have assumed that the primary colours can make up any colour, and we have seen every colour and there is no space for anymore colours to fit into the colour spectrum, so it is out of our imagination to imagine colours that we cannot see. Also, if thats so, how can colourblind people imagine colours? THEY CANT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home